As we continue looking for positive recovery of the world markets. We have slightly bought Tomei in favour of its continuous good performance and its gold as stocks. Towereit which given 8% yield as top 3 return reits in Malaysia and 國金資源 with its after restructuring bet for recovery.
Sometimes, it is not hard, but it is also not easy. E.g. If we can choose 3 times a 1 to 10 times return investment. RM 1,000 will become RM 1 Millions. But how long and is it possible? We start this series and try. We use a short form called IBL Fund. We will monitor the return but everytime only at one go. We will update the first investment soon. Let see, what we will buy and at what price?!!!
We will acquire up market property as it is in correction stage now. We also believe the continous devaluation currency objective by US still create substantial inflation. Finally, the eurozone problem i can consider is temp solved but it is for short term. We maintain cautiously optimistic.
We bought further Tomei, Oldtown, Hektareit. For J&J charity trust, we bought Poh Kong, QCapital and Affin. A good rally following Euro Hope.
it has announced the IPO will be around December 11. As the most strategic up-market shopping parade in Kuala Lumpur. We believe any yield above 6% is a must hold. If price vs yield above 7%, we will plan a bigger in portion and anything above 8% is a steal.
1. Bingo – Price dropped during this Euro crisis but we still believe in Time Warner of Asia.
2. Teledata – Right Issue proposed at 0.005 is a steal. We will go ahead.
1. Tomei – a continous growing business model and inflating asset price – Gold.
2. Oldtown – highly undervalued with its mass potential growth perspective and dividend policy.
3. AeonCR – Insurance, credit card and its Jusco consumer loan are good model. Most important PE of around 5-6 times is bargain. We turn holding it and increase it if price drop.
Argricultural Bank of China will remain our best pick as the growing economy towards inland China benefited ABC. With below HKD 3, the valuation is cheap at 6-7 times. You can’t find this kind of valuation easily. Buy gradually and buy on dip
With high prospect but share swap with MAS and earnings are not justifying price level of RM 3.80. We have disposed all AirAsia at this level.