US-China trade war can be a trigger point for a disaster

Personally i always think a trade deal is possible unless it is too demanding between the two.  There is still a high chance of 80% the deal i feel that will go through during the G20 summit in Japan.  However, a slight chance of 20% will trigger a long waited worldwide recession.  I am not in favor to bet any of the direction as the risk to trigger a super boom is there.  Thus, we will switched to highly defensive from now.  Reducing borrowings and debts will be priority and bring down ratio of debt below 0.5 times.

In summary we will not do anything except reducing debt ratio from now possibly until a better picture emerge.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: