We bought more MBSB at 925 and also exchange further with L&G also at 925. We decided to dispose L&G as we do not like it’s excessive corporate exercise. MBSB at the current price vs our targeted price above RM 1.80. We believe it is a good deal.
24th Nov will be the date MBSB announce quarterly result. We hope there will be a surprise or we shall wait further until it’s alignment of NPL to 3 months as same standard as bank.
Rumour from the Star that MBSB may merge with AFB. However, we are more supportive to MBSB directly apply for a banking license rather than buying a not so performing Islamic bank just for its license.